Tuesday 2 October 2012

A rainy day - perfect for writing / Challenging Facebook

I used to hate the rain a lot, but given that I did (and still do) a lot of martial arts training in all weathers, and I have to say, my students too, that well, you have to make your peace with it at some point. Since I started writing in earnest over two years ago, I find that I enjoy the rainy days more and more.

I'm also re-evaluating my on-line presence via social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, and so on.

I've had a Facebook account for nearly two years, but after the second security breach, I decided I was going to pull away from it. I haven't deactivated the account, but I'm close to doing so. I just wanted to let those who do contact me via Facebook that I wouldn't be sticking around there.

For the time being, that is truly how I feel.

Back to writing then :)

UPDATE: October 2013...despite not really using it much, I have retained the Twitter account the publisher set up two years ago. I haven't returned to Facebook, and do not intend to!




No comments:

Post a Comment