Sunday 15 March 2015

Teaser Poster: Stormling II: The Curse of Avonwych


Stormling was my first attempt at a full length novel. I started putting pen to paper (or finger to keyboard) in 2011, and in 2014, I finally released the book.

It went through a number of changes, as did I, and yet it remains my most ambitious project to date.

With this new story, I think the foundation of Book One will give readers much excitement with the impending release of the second in the series. I certainly hope so anyway!

Through the Dark Winter and A Tale of Vampires series, I have learned so much. It's my ambition and my duty to give you the very best story that I can. You, dear reader, give me your time - so it can hardly be said you give me, the author, something for free.

In 2016, this book will see the light of day. As I am working on other projects at the moment, I cannot offer you a firm release date. But I won't let you down, that much I promise you!

You can catch up  with Book One, here:



No comments:

Post a Comment